Greetings future Inside Trade member!
Before we proceed, we need you to carefully read the following rules that apply to Inside Trade guild:
- Sign up on website is mandatory, so you can have a website balance.
- Weekly Guild Fee of 2000 gold, automatically paid from your website balance.
- No insulting/cursing at other members, respect.
Why sign up on website? Managing 500 members - writing down their deposits, their lottery tickets, their fee - is crazy, it's a full time job, and we can't force our officers to do that. Gladly, we live in the computer era and we can make computers do those boring jobs for us. So every time you deposit gold in the Guild Bank, we automatically add it to your website balance! And then, the website does all the boring work of everyone's accounting.
Why a guild fee? Because a merchant costs a lot. We've paid over a million for a week's merchant time. So yes, 2000 Gold Fee to have a 2000000 Gold Merchant is a good trade. Most guilds have a "minimum sale value per week" rule, that forces you to sell or get kicked, but we opted for the flat 2k. This way you can go on holidays knowing you still have a guild when you come back.
Also, 2000g is close to nothing, if you know what to do.
Why no insulting/cursing at other members? If you're asking this, please close the browser and rethink your life. Really :P
More upsides on website balance:
- You use it for the guild fee, it's automatic, no action required, you can deposit enough for months, years in advance!
- You can use it to buy lottery tickets. It's a great fun way to support the guild, and you can actually win quite a bit of Gold! And join the Elite group of members with the "Lottery Winner" Badge (oh yeah, we have badges too!)
- You can donate to the guild in appreciation of everyone's effort to make the guild work, and help the Guild Merchant Fund at same time.
- All of the above actions give you experience! Every time you spend from your website balance, you get exp. Collect enough exp and level up!
Here's a screenshot of "My Activities" at the writing of this post:
Guild Fee is charged when...
- You joined the guild over 7 days ago
- You played ESO within the last 7 days
This means if you are a new member you don't pay the first week, and if you're inactive you also don't pay fee. This is as fair as we could make it, feel free to help us improve :)
So now that you read all this, do you want to join?
Reply to this topic asking for invite, you will be asked to create an account, do it, and that is pretty much it. An officer will invite you as soon as possible, as long as there's room, you don't have 5 guilds, your @account is correct and you are playing on the PC/EU server.
We want good members, not necessarily awesome sellers.